Thursday, April 16, 2015

Watch The Game of Love Online

The Game of Love (1954)The Game of Love (1954)iMDB Rating: 6.7
Date Released : 14 December 1954
Genre : Drama
Stars : Edwige Feuillère, Nicole Berger, Pierre-Michel Beck, Robert Berri." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch The Game of Love Trailer :

Review :

The film simply pole-axed me

I must agree with this previous reviewer. As a Freshman student at NYU Washington Square I spent more time in the local "art" cinemas than I did in the classroom. This film did more than anything else to direct me on my future path and I'm not sure why. I'd really like to see this film again. To make a long story short, I dropped out of NYU, went to France as a GI, and returned to NYU to earn a PhD in French literature. It was a toss-up between film-making and the academic track for me in those days. My 17 year old French bride incarnated the French cinema scene for me and I follow it ever since. Somehow this film captures an essential spark of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment