Friday, November 7, 2014

Watch The Stranger in Between (1952) Online

The Stranger in Between (1952)The Stranger in Between (1952)iMDB Rating: 7.5
Date Released : 17 March 1952
Genre : Crime, Drama
Stars : Dirk Bogarde, Jon Whiteley, Elizabeth Sellars, Kay Walsh
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Violent fugitive and mistreated small boy team up to flee from authority.

Watch The Stranger in Between Trailer :

Review :

Had me on the edge of my seat.

Although this movie is nearly fifty years old, it had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. What was going to happen next? Would the characters escape? I can't say much more, without giving away the story except - "Hunted" was brilliantly plotted and directed. Thumbs up to everyone concerned, including Dirk Bogarde as the wanted man, and Jon Whitely as the little boy whom he first used, and then befriended.

No comments:

Post a Comment