Thursday, September 11, 2014

Watch The Stooge (1952) Online

The Stooge (1952)The Stooge (1952)iMDB Rating: 6.8
Date Released : 31 December 1952
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Musical
Stars : Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Polly Bergen, Marion Marshall
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Bill Miller is an unsuccessful Broadway performer until his handlers convince him to enhance his act with a stooge - Ted Rogers, a guy positioned in the audience to be the butt of Bill's jokes. But Ted begins to steal the show. Bill's girlfriend and his pals tell him to make Ted an equal partner. Complications occur, while Bill sings and Ted gets the laughs.

Watch The Stooge Trailer :

Review :

Their Best Film! This is as good as it gets!

This is the very second Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis film that I have ever seen, and I really like it, I think that it is very hysterical! Martin and Lewis are great together in this movie. Martin is a great singer, as we all know!

But like with a lot of their movies, the only let down is the way Jerry Lewis speaks, I kind of wish that he wouldn't always talk like he was a little kid. Because just a little bit of Jerry Lewis goes a very long way. But apart from that, this is the best film that Martin and Lewis ever put out.

I've said this once before, Martin and Lewis are funny, but Abbott and Costello are the greatest of them all! But I can't let a comedy team that I haven't seen much of affect my judgment, I have to see more of Martin and Lewis.

But though Jerry Lewis really can act silly in the movies that he made with Dean Martin, he still can be funny! If you love Martin and Lewis, then you should see this movie! Because in my opinion, this is probably the best one that they ever made together!

Hysterical!

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment